Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
For the three of you who still read here...
Monday, October 15, 2012
Everything and nothing....that is what has changed around here since the last time I wrote. In the interest of time, here is a list to catch you up!
- Nathaniel has been at his new job for almost 6 weeks.
- He is LOVING it!
- He is living nearby the new job with my parents.
- That leaves me with the children, homeschooling, parenting, and trying to sell the house so we can join him there!
- Single-parenting is HARD!
- Single-parenting while homeschooling means you NEVER get a break!
- I love my kids!
- I MISS my husband!
- The kids and I are STILL trying to get our home sold. I had realistic expectations, but I am completely in shock that we haven't had more interest. It is a cute FOUR bedroom/2 living/2 bath with a great price! Where are the buyers?!?!?? Seriously, almost 1900 square feet PLUS a workshop with electric PLUS a storage shed for under $115,000?? What a deal!
- Homeschooling is going great!
- I am trying to use my time wisely and prep my lists and gifts for the holidays.
- 70 days until Christmas!!!!
- I found awesome pumpkins for $3 for the porches.
Totally random, but a little catch up for the three of you who still read here. There are a million more things I could post here, but for now, this will have to do. We are out of laundry soap, and I need to get new printer cartridges so I can print out the million things I need for school and holiday planning.
Life is good. Crazy, but good!
3 Comments:
Prayers that your house sales so that you can be together as a family again!!!
i wish we could buy your precious house! :( you are super woman doing all that you are right now! hugs, friend!
eYou are Awesome. It will happen even though not fast enough since it has been too long already !! You can do it.
, at 10:59 AM

