Everything Under the Son

Because JESUS is my everything

Ten Years!

Monday, January 23, 2012


Today marks my 10-years-cancer-free anniversary!  In some ways it still seems like yesterday, and in other ways, it seems like much longer than 10 years.  But 10 years it is.

I am so very thankful for God's provision and care.

I am praying for...

...all of those currently battling this horrible disease.  May your days be full of strength and hope!
...all of those who have beaten this horrible disease.  Celebrate!
...all of those who have lost loved ones to this horrible disease.  May God comfort you each and every day.
...a CURE!
and
...many more years to celebrate my survival, my blessings, and the life I have been given.

Thank you, God, for today.  Every year, every day, every breath is a gift!  Help me never to take that for granted.
posted by Anne, 4:26 PM

1 Comments:

DITTO - Love Ya Mom
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:14 AM  

Add a comment