Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
Fall Fun
Friday, October 21, 2011
Nathaniel and I took our kiddos to the Pumpkin Patch this week. The weather has finally begun to cool off, serving up some much needed relief from the crazy-hot temperatures we endured this summer. Along with the cooler temp comes my urge to light the fall smelling candles, pull out the jeans, and of course, visit the pumpkin patch. For the record, it is so very nice to not be sweating when you pose for some fun pictures with the beautiful fall pumpkins.
Here are a few from our fun photo session...special kudos to Nathaniel. He is an amazing photographer. It is just unfortunate that he doesn't make it into many of the pics :(
Then of course, Nathaniel wanted to have some fun by making some weird pictures. He had seen this idea online and wondered if he could pull it off. The kids were game, so we found a good spot and he began to pose them. This is what we got:
Super funny! Great family memories, full of lots of laughter.
Hello Fall, I'm so glad you are here!
Here are a few from our fun photo session...special kudos to Nathaniel. He is an amazing photographer. It is just unfortunate that he doesn't make it into many of the pics :(
Me and my Punkin's
Sweet Smiles!
Then of course, Nathaniel wanted to have some fun by making some weird pictures. He had seen this idea online and wondered if he could pull it off. The kids were game, so we found a good spot and he began to pose them. This is what we got:
Super funny! Great family memories, full of lots of laughter.
Hello Fall, I'm so glad you are here!
1 Comments:
Those are hysterical! Oh, hugs and loves to you guys. I wish I could tell you how often I think of you all and smile. Missing you all. You ALL look amazing. Come over here and let's you and I go for a big long walk and sort life out again, 'kay? :-) Miss you so!
