Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
My How Time Flies!
Monday, August 29, 2011
It seems as though we are always counting down to something around here...a birthday, a holiday, a trip to MawMaw's house, the start of our homeschool...lots to count down to! Here are a few other countdowns that I have going in my head. Yikes...time is flying by!
There are 7 days until our homeschool year begins and Jones Academy will be in session!
There are 9 days until a certain birthday :)
There are 11 days until our first day of COOP!
There are 37 days until Dittos for Kiddos, which is my twice a year job!
There are 62 days until Halloween!
There are 87 days until Thanksgiving!
There are 118 Days until Christmas!
Whew...I have lots of fun to look forward to, and lots of work ahead of me...and I am blessed by it all!
What are you counting down to??