Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
A Word for 2011
Wednesday, January 05, 2011
I have decided I will not make "resolutions" this year. It always ends up backfiring on me because I'll do great for a while, then fall off the wagon, and I end up feeling crummy about myself. I'm choosing to not fall into that again this year. Now, that doesn't mean that I don't have some goals for 2011. I have a private little list of goals for myself, but nothing in the form of a "resolution".
What I am sharing here, though, is my word for 2011. After some time thinking about what I want the year to look like, I decided having a word would be great. I can think of this word often, and be gently reminded of what I want this year...for myself and for my family.
What's my word, you ask?
What I am sharing here, though, is my word for 2011. After some time thinking about what I want the year to look like, I decided having a word would be great. I can think of this word often, and be gently reminded of what I want this year...for myself and for my family.
What's my word, you ask?
Simplify
I am really looking forward to meditating on that word this year, and working to put it into practice. I want to simplify in lots of areas of my life. I want to slow down, and simplify the crazy-busy schedule. I want to clean out and organize and simplify the stuff in my life. I want to simplify and focus on my family and my faith.
It's my word for 2011, and I love it!
1 Comments:
Thats my word, too!
