Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
Changes and Busy-ness
Friday, October 22, 2010
Has it seriously been over a month and a half since I last posted here? My apologies for the lack of information...but in my defense, there are lots of changes taking place around here. Changes and busy-ness!
I am working part time at the kids' school.
My sister is getting married...in 8 days!
I'm working to simplify life, cleaning out and purging as time allows...which unfortunately hasn't been often enough.
I've had the first part of a two part root canal...I should have that fun little chore completed in two weeks.
We have gone to the pumpkin patch and taken some fun pictures of the kids.
Levi is now attending the part-time Pre-K at Natalie's school, and the school where I am working part time. He feels so big.
I have made 7 mini bouquets out of button and beads for the attendants in Kellye's wedding.
I am making her bridal bouquet with my very own hands. I had all of her family and friends donate floral brooches and have put them together as her bouquet. It is turning out well, and will be a super sentimental piece for her to keep. I received over 70 brooches to work into the bouquet, and I hope to have pictures to share soon.
I am the Matron of Honor.
I am also the wedding singer. HA! Every time I say that, I think about helium balloons and funny voices!
I am missing singing regularly...hoping to get back on a schedule for Praise Team and other singing opportunities soon.
I am fighting allergies. Fun times!
I am happy.
I am busy.
I am blessed.
I am working part time at the kids' school.
My sister is getting married...in 8 days!
I'm working to simplify life, cleaning out and purging as time allows...which unfortunately hasn't been often enough.
I've had the first part of a two part root canal...I should have that fun little chore completed in two weeks.
We have gone to the pumpkin patch and taken some fun pictures of the kids.
Levi is now attending the part-time Pre-K at Natalie's school, and the school where I am working part time. He feels so big.
I have made 7 mini bouquets out of button and beads for the attendants in Kellye's wedding.
I am making her bridal bouquet with my very own hands. I had all of her family and friends donate floral brooches and have put them together as her bouquet. It is turning out well, and will be a super sentimental piece for her to keep. I received over 70 brooches to work into the bouquet, and I hope to have pictures to share soon.
I am the Matron of Honor.
I am also the wedding singer. HA! Every time I say that, I think about helium balloons and funny voices!
I am missing singing regularly...hoping to get back on a schedule for Praise Team and other singing opportunities soon.
I am fighting allergies. Fun times!
I am happy.
I am busy.
I am blessed.
1 Comments:
Since I have seen them I will brag on you the Bridal and bridesmaids "flowers" are gorgeous. And just reading what you do makes me tired !
I am suppose to be purging and cleaning but lets just say I am moving like molasses. Can't wait to hear you sing again.
I am suppose to be purging and cleaning but lets just say I am moving like molasses. Can't wait to hear you sing again.
, at 10:47 AM
