Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
So Very Blessed
Wednesday, September 08, 2010
Yep, yesterday was my birthday. One more year older, and feeling so very blessed. It was a great day...low-key and calm. Nathaniel and Natalie snuck out early and brought me my favorite breakfast croissant from the donut shop. MMMM...what a special treat!
Levi and I enjoyed a relaxing day at home. It was cloudy and rainy throughout the day which is perfect for me...a great gift from God. I love those kinds of days...I feel energized when it's raining outside. It's a good thing because I was behind on the chores, specifically the laundry. The mountain had been mocking me, so I set out to tackle it yesterday. I believe I did six or seven loads, but I am happy to report we all have clean socks to wear!
Last night, we enjoyed family dinner at home, complete with chicken-apple hot dogs. They may sound bad, but they are really yummy!
It was a great day...the blessings abound. I am healthy and happy and blessed.
Levi and I enjoyed a relaxing day at home. It was cloudy and rainy throughout the day which is perfect for me...a great gift from God. I love those kinds of days...I feel energized when it's raining outside. It's a good thing because I was behind on the chores, specifically the laundry. The mountain had been mocking me, so I set out to tackle it yesterday. I believe I did six or seven loads, but I am happy to report we all have clean socks to wear!
Last night, we enjoyed family dinner at home, complete with chicken-apple hot dogs. They may sound bad, but they are really yummy!
It was a great day...the blessings abound. I am healthy and happy and blessed.
2 Comments:
Happy Birthday, Sweet Friend!!!!!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday - sounds like it!
I need an address for you to send Natalie an invitation to Ashlynn's birthday party next Sat. There wasn't one in the church directory??? Thanks.
Gwen
I need an address for you to send Natalie an invitation to Ashlynn's birthday party next Sat. There wasn't one in the church directory??? Thanks.
Gwen
, at 12:35 PM

