Everything Under the Son

Because JESUS is my everything

Tomorrow

Sunday, August 15, 2010


Tomorrow, this girl will head out the door to her first day of second grade.  It's hard to believe that Natalie is already in the second grade, since it seems like only yesterday that Nathaniel was bringing her into the recovery room after my c-section/surgery for me to lay eyes on my beautiful girl!  How can seven years have passed already?

 


This little guy will be spending the day with me.  We will learn a little and laugh a lot!  I'm so excited about homeschooling the little man this year.  I think God is going to bless our time together.




Isn't he adorable in his "cowboy clothes"?  He dressed himself from head to toe, and couldn't be more proud of himself :)  He's so funny!

Hopefully I'll have time this week to update you all on the first official day of school!  Until then, have a great week.
posted by Anne, 4:02 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment