Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
This Face...
Saturday, May 08, 2010
...is the face of a girl just in from a nice long trot.

I would say that I went for a jog, but based on my speed, I don't know if it really qualifies. It certainly doesn't fall into the run category. Nonetheless, I've been doing some trotting. I'm not in love with it yet, but who knows, maybe someday I'll be one of those people who loves it...or not.

I would say that I went for a jog, but based on my speed, I don't know if it really qualifies. It certainly doesn't fall into the run category. Nonetheless, I've been doing some trotting. I'm not in love with it yet, but who knows, maybe someday I'll be one of those people who loves it...or not.
1 Comments:
Keep trotting girl~ So sad I missed you at church! I saw Natalie TWICE... once at church when I dropped Emiley and Lainey off in her class. I recognized her and introduced my girls to her! Then we saw her and Nathaniel and Levi again at Walmart. Natalie was so cute... She said, "There are my new friends from church!" I told her to tell you HI! Hope you are doing great. I will be in Abilene for a week the first of June...Abbey is going to Wildcat Camp at ACU and I am staying in Abilene while she is there. We will have to do lunch and let the girls play!
