Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
Seven
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Seven years ago today I experienced a miracle.
Seven years ago today, my hopes and dreams came true.
Seven years ago today, I looked into two big brown eyes, and felt a love I had never felt.
Seven years ago today, my life changed forever.
Seven years ago today, my Natalie was born.
The last seven years have been spent loving my girl...she is my little miracle. God sent her to me, and I am forever grateful!
Happy Birthday Natalie! You are growing into a beautiful girl, and I am so proud of you! I am full of hopes and dreams for you, and cannot wait to see how the Lord continues to work in your life.
Seven years ago today, my hopes and dreams came true.
Seven years ago today, I looked into two big brown eyes, and felt a love I had never felt.
Seven years ago today, my life changed forever.
Seven years ago today, my Natalie was born.
The last seven years have been spent loving my girl...she is my little miracle. God sent her to me, and I am forever grateful!
Happy Birthday Natalie! You are growing into a beautiful girl, and I am so proud of you! I am full of hopes and dreams for you, and cannot wait to see how the Lord continues to work in your life.
1 Comments:
Happy Birthday, Natalie!!!
