Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
Today
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Is it really Wednesday already? It seems the days are flying by...so much going on around me! I have nothing profound to share today. Just some rambling. I had some ask about my home management binder, and in the coming weeks, I hope to be able to post some of what is in there, and just maybe I'll have some pictures too :)
I've been up since 4:30, completed a PT test in record time, and am well on my way through Fit Camp number 6. I have been working out for 6 camps X 6 weeks per camp = 36 weeks, plus I continue to exercise during the breaks, which adds up to a year in February! I cannot believe it, but that's all I'll say about that!
I have been thinking about my sweet kids...they are such miracles. I can remember so well the days when I wondered if I would ever have children. I have been blessed. Natalie and Levi bring me such joy, and I am so thankful for them! Here are a couple of recent pictures of their sweet faces:


I've been up since 4:30, completed a PT test in record time, and am well on my way through Fit Camp number 6. I have been working out for 6 camps X 6 weeks per camp = 36 weeks, plus I continue to exercise during the breaks, which adds up to a year in February! I cannot believe it, but that's all I'll say about that!
I have been thinking about my sweet kids...they are such miracles. I can remember so well the days when I wondered if I would ever have children. I have been blessed. Natalie and Levi bring me such joy, and I am so thankful for them! Here are a couple of recent pictures of their sweet faces:
The cutest!
I just love this one :)