Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
It's still a secret...
Monday, January 25, 2010
I have had several inquiries about my secret project...and now, my one secret project has become two! And yes, they are both still a secret. Don't worry, I'll eventually spill the beans and let you in on all the big doin's around here, but for now, you'll just have to wait patiently, and chew your fingernails while you wait. If you really want to help me out, you can say a little prayer for these endeavors. Don't worry, you don't need the specifics...God already has them. Just pray for wisdom and patience and peace, and that God will provide the tools I need to be successful at both of these projects. They could be big for our little family!
I am currently cleaning out the office/craft/junk/crap room in my house. I even took some "before" pictures in an effort to keep it real for all of you. No, I won't be posting them until they can be IMMEDIATELY followed by neat and orderly "after" pictures...if I ever finish! Have you ever felt like you were in over your head? Yeah, me too. Lots. Today.
In other news, we are eating from the pantry here at the Jones' house. I haven't been grocery shopping for more than a few perishables in almost two weeks. Amazingly, there is still food to be eaten, though I won't be winning any culinary awards for our meals this last week of the month. My family is tiring of Ramen noodles, so I am sure they will really be thrilled when I toss out the peanut butter, some crackers, and a can of black-eye peas for dinner. Hey, beggars cannot be choosers, right? Besides, it could be much worse. We could be feasting on potted meat and prunes...blech!
I am working on the handmade valentines that my children will share with their friends this year. I am hoping they turn out as cute as they are in my head. Let me tell you, in my mind they are adorable! I'll be sure to post pics when I am finished...if I like them, that is!
Enough for today...I need to rest up before the after-school-craziness begins. I have been functioning on little oxygen this last week. My allergies have been in full swing, and I am breathing out of one nostril at best...lovely isn't it?
So happy Monday, friends. Make those lists and start checking things off...the week is well underway already! AHHHH!
I am currently cleaning out the office/craft/junk/crap room in my house. I even took some "before" pictures in an effort to keep it real for all of you. No, I won't be posting them until they can be IMMEDIATELY followed by neat and orderly "after" pictures...if I ever finish! Have you ever felt like you were in over your head? Yeah, me too. Lots. Today.
In other news, we are eating from the pantry here at the Jones' house. I haven't been grocery shopping for more than a few perishables in almost two weeks. Amazingly, there is still food to be eaten, though I won't be winning any culinary awards for our meals this last week of the month. My family is tiring of Ramen noodles, so I am sure they will really be thrilled when I toss out the peanut butter, some crackers, and a can of black-eye peas for dinner. Hey, beggars cannot be choosers, right? Besides, it could be much worse. We could be feasting on potted meat and prunes...blech!
I am working on the handmade valentines that my children will share with their friends this year. I am hoping they turn out as cute as they are in my head. Let me tell you, in my mind they are adorable! I'll be sure to post pics when I am finished...if I like them, that is!
Enough for today...I need to rest up before the after-school-craziness begins. I have been functioning on little oxygen this last week. My allergies have been in full swing, and I am breathing out of one nostril at best...lovely isn't it?
So happy Monday, friends. Make those lists and start checking things off...the week is well underway already! AHHHH!