Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
Think on this...
Friday, September 12, 2008
Ann over at The Holy Experience of Listening has done it again. She has written some beautiful words, posed some excellent questions about our lives as God's children. My favorite question of today's post is this one...
"Why do we live as if God can be hemmed in, cut off and
compartmentalized from all the other pieces of our lives?"
--Ann V. @ Holy Experience
compartmentalized from all the other pieces of our lives?"
--Ann V. @ Holy Experience
Please take a moment and go read what she has to say today. Her way with words is amazing, and you will not walk away un-touched. I know I never do.
2 Comments:
I love her blog. I wonder if she also does her own photography. Beautiful thoughts, beautiful words and beautiful visuals.
This is one of my favorite blogs. She can paint such an awesome picture with her words. I usually find myself in a quiet"wow" place at the end of her daily blog.
