Everything Under the Son

Because JESUS is my everything

Too funny not to share

Sunday, July 27, 2008


This afternoon, Nathaniel was working on putting away some laundry. He had enlisted the help of Natalie, and had given her the job of finding hangers. After a few minutes, she returned from the bedroom with this:

Natalie: Daddy, I have some good news and some not so good news.

Nathaniel: What do you mean?

Natalie: I got some hangers...it took me a while because I had to take the clothes off of them!


Hilarious!! Okay, I am back on my bloggy break now!
posted by Anne, 9:47 PM

4 Comments:

What a precious helper! What a cutie!!
Blogger Susan, at 10:22 PM  
So cute! Good job Natalie :)
Blogger Shelley, at 7:41 AM  
That is so funny! What did Nathaniel do? Like I said...I can't ever imagine him loosing it!
Blogger Trina, at 11:18 AM  
Oh my, I can't quite laughing!
Blogger Lolosblog, at 1:49 PM  

Add a comment