Everything Under the Son

Because JESUS is my everything

Prayer

Wednesday, July 30, 2008


One reminder here that tomorrow morning is my check-up at the doctor. I am expecting a great visit with nothing but great news to report, but of course, prayers are always appreciated, and never a waste of time :)
posted by Anne, 10:00 PM

7 Comments:

DONE! Waiting in joyful expectation of God's answer...
Blogger Sarah, at 11:04 PM  
Oh, sweetheart...everything is going to be wonderful!
Blogger The Walters' Family, at 7:33 AM  
You are in my prayers. Let us know how it goes. Love ya!
Blogger Shelley, at 7:53 AM  
Many prayers coming your way:) May you feel peace during the procedure that can only come from the Lord.
Blogger Erica, at 9:37 AM  
Praying...
Blogger Whitney, at 10:44 AM  
I sure loved having lunch with you, Natalie and Levi today. I'm thankful for you and we'll keep praying about those blood tests!
Blogger Susan, at 6:36 PM  
he will just tell you to slow down on the coffee! ha ha
Blogger Trina, at 9:31 AM  

Add a comment