Everything Under the Son

Because JESUS is my everything

The pictures I promised...

Saturday, July 19, 2008


Are these not the cutest kids you have ever seen?


Natalie and Levi looked awesome in their matching outfits...yes, I am totally 'that kind' of mom! I love dressing them in coordinating clothes. Actually, they will be sporting some new matching outfits tomorrow morning for church, so be watching...they are GREAT!



Natalie pulling Levi in the flag wagon.

They had a great time in the 4th of July Parade again
this year, and took second place! Woohoo!


I love this picture of my handsome boy...so precious to me.

This is a teaser picture. Several have inquired about pictures of our new home, but it is still under decor-renovation! I am working hard, but it seems there are not enough hours on the day for me to get all of it done. Nathaniel keeps telling me 'one thing at a time', but it is so UN-relaxing to sit in a home that is unsettled. Soon my friends, very soon! Until then, here is a sneak peek at one wall in our dining room. I purchased the old shutter at a garage sale (where else?) for a whopping price of $2 and had Nathaniel put the hooks on for me. I have some of my antique aprons hanging there, as well as an antique sifter and grater (both of which came from a garage sale as well...who can go wrong for 25 cents!)

One prayer request for you all...I have my yearly routine doctor's visit in a couple of weeks. The Lord has blessed me beyond words over the last six years with the words "Cancer-Free". Please pray that this visit goes equally as well, and that I get yet another joyous visit concluding with with a clean bill of health!

Once things are a bit more settled, I will post some more pictures. Until then, may the Lord heap His bountiful blessings on you and yours! Amen.


posted by Anne, 7:09 PM

4 Comments:

Your angels are so beautiful and handsome! I love their coordinating outfits! Can't wait to see your new home. I know it will be wonderful. Love you. See you tomorrow.
Blogger Susan, at 8:26 PM  
Oh, Anne I will definitely be praying about your upcoming appointment. Please, do post more pictures of the house. The teaser picture already got my brain to working on what to do with my kitchen. Love, Dot
Blogger The Walters' Family, at 2:39 PM  
Man I take some great pictures!!!
Blogger Kellye, at 9:47 AM  
I have seen the house!!! Love it, and love the "plans" for things to be done there. It is a precious house with some very percious people in it!!! Makaley and I have matching sleeper pants and wore them on vacation. No one took our pictures!
Blogger Trina, at 10:55 PM  

Add a comment