Everything Under the Son

Because JESUS is my everything

A Must-Read

Thursday, July 17, 2008


Please go on over to Rocks-In-My-Dryer and read her latest "What I want you to know" post. It was written by Molly Piper, mother of a stillborn daughter, Felicity. It is written beautifully.

I identified with her post on so many levels. As I read, I kept saying, "Yes! Yes!" Who knows, maybe in the coming days I will be able to respond to some of the things she says...but for now, I am going to continue to think about it.

Please read here, and let me know what you think!



Carson Graham Jones
May 19, 2005


posted by Anne, 8:24 AM

1 Comments:

What a great post. I find myself in that position alot, not knowing what to say...or IF I should say anything..not wanting to make matters worse for somebody who is grieving. I hope I haven't been one of the "Hallmark" comment makers! I didn't know you when you were going through your loss of Carson, and have no idea how that must have been. Another thing I've always heard people HATE hearing..."I know how you feel". Because unless they have actually lost a child...they DON'T know how you feel. And honestly...I hope I never know how you felt. Just the thought of losing a child makes me cry...so I know actually losing one is unimaginable.

Not to sound all Hallmark..haha...but hang in there. Call me if you ever need a Starbucks pick me up... =)
Blogger Anna, at 10:18 AM  

Add a comment