Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
Back to the Sign
Monday, June 30, 2008
So I am back posting about the sign again....remember, the sign I want to have made to hang next to Carson's picture. It will read:
"Nothing is lost when you know its exact location.
Carson is with Jesus."
Carson is with Jesus."
I am considering making something similar to the modge-podge canvases I have been seeing around. I could use the scrapbook paper and theme that I used in sweet Carson's scrapbook - vintage cowboy. I haven't decided for sure, but this one way I am thinking of going.
Other ideas? What do you think?
It's hard to believe Carson would be three years old. In so many ways, it seems like yesterday that I was carrying that baby boy in my belly, eagerly awaiting his arrival. Things can change so fast. As I hear and read of others experiencing the loss of a child, my heart hurts for them...and for me all over again. I can't wait for Heaven!
Other ideas? What do you think?
It's hard to believe Carson would be three years old. In so many ways, it seems like yesterday that I was carrying that baby boy in my belly, eagerly awaiting his arrival. Things can change so fast. As I hear and read of others experiencing the loss of a child, my heart hurts for them...and for me all over again. I can't wait for Heaven!
2 Comments:
My thought....I have a friend who does beautiful work. I mean some really neat stuff. She did some sayings for my classroom. She also redecorated my house on a shoestring budget. You might want to meet her before you jump in with both feet.
Talk to me...hmmm when I get back? I just don't want to think this week!
Talk to me...hmmm when I get back? I just don't want to think this week!
There is a lady at that Hannah Jane store on Treadaway that makes canvas signs like you are talking about. I almost had her make Cameron one for her room last year, but never got around to it. The one I was having her do was big, probably bigger than you are wanting, and I think she was going to charge me $40. So, you may could get your sign for less...which isn't bad!
Hope this helps in the journey to getting you sign made! It sounds precious, with so much meaning. I love it. =)
Hope this helps in the journey to getting you sign made! It sounds precious, with so much meaning. I love it. =)
