Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
Spring
Monday, April 28, 2008
I love spring. I love the sunshine and the birds singing. I love that we can finally be outside to play. I love watching the garden as it continues to grow! We even have some green tomatoes starting to grow, and jalapeƱos on the plants. Our squash has taken off, and the yellow squash plants are flowering each day!
I have a long list of things I would like to do around the house...cleaning out closets, gathering items for a garage sale...spring cleaning in general. I also have a list of other things I would like to do...sit in the sun and read a book, take a nap, work on a presentation I have coming up.
What about you all? Do you love spring as much as I do? What is your favorite part?
I have a long list of things I would like to do around the house...cleaning out closets, gathering items for a garage sale...spring cleaning in general. I also have a list of other things I would like to do...sit in the sun and read a book, take a nap, work on a presentation I have coming up.
What about you all? Do you love spring as much as I do? What is your favorite part?
2 Comments:
I do love spring, a time a freshness and renewal. I love to have the windows in the house open. It just makes everything seem better. I love the flowers blooming, especially the wild flowers. I love being to be outside without sweltering or freezing. I just love that God brings us all this every year.
I love spring, too! I love opening the windows and airing out the house. I also love the energy and enthusiasm I have for cleaning, organizing, and getting ready for a carefree summer! The flowers are great, too... and it is time to start grilling EVERYDAY. Happy Spring!!
