Everything Under the Son

Because JESUS is my everything

New Life

Thursday, April 03, 2008


Check it out...there is new life growing in the garden! We planted the seeds, watered them, and God worked his miracle for us!


Yep, that's some yellow crooked-neck squash poking through the soil!


posted by Anne, 8:16 PM

2 Comments:

Easter Sunday, new life in the garden. Amazing how all this goes together. I just love to see the new life springing up every year. My marigolds are having a field day!

I would like to see some pics of your babies working in the garden!
Blogger Lolosblog, at 10:29 AM  
Hey, Hey, You've just taught me a good lesson about patience. How great to plant the seeds and watch it grow. We are going to be planting in our class next week at school and I hope to teach the kids a little patience too.

It's glorious - and I love yellow squash too. My cousin Steve has always had his own garden and he cans his veggies too. They are delicious.
Blogger Lindi, at 10:59 PM  

Add a comment