Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
Today she is 5
Monday, March 31, 2008
It seems impossible, but today my baby girl is five! Being Natalie's mommy is one of life's greatest blessings. Watching her learn and grow has been amazing, and the things she continues to teach to me are too many to count.
Pure joy, that's what she is! Laughing, smiling, playing, and TALKING are some of her favorites. She absolutely loves to ask questions, and keeps me on my toes. Though she may be frustrated by him, she adores her little brother Levi and misses Carson and Hope like crazy!
Natalie, I love you so much more than words could adequately express. I love you so much it hurts...and just like you said to me last night before you tucked in, "I love you...always". You are growing up way too fast, but I am so excited to see what God has planned for your life. I know He has planned something big and special, and it brings me such joy to watch you as you develop your own relationship with Him!
Lord, thank you for Natalie and the joy she brings to us. You knew the desires of my heart. You listened to every prayer I sent up asking for children, and you sent her to me! I know she is really yours, and I feel blessed that you have given her to us to care for and to teach about You! Loving her gives me a glimpse of the love I know you have for me! Thank you!
So today, join me as we celebrate Natalie! Here are some cute pictures of my girl....and stay tuned, there will be more posting in the days to come about the whirlwind weekend of partying we did!


Pure joy, that's what she is! Laughing, smiling, playing, and TALKING are some of her favorites. She absolutely loves to ask questions, and keeps me on my toes. Though she may be frustrated by him, she adores her little brother Levi and misses Carson and Hope like crazy!
Natalie, I love you so much more than words could adequately express. I love you so much it hurts...and just like you said to me last night before you tucked in, "I love you...always". You are growing up way too fast, but I am so excited to see what God has planned for your life. I know He has planned something big and special, and it brings me such joy to watch you as you develop your own relationship with Him!
Lord, thank you for Natalie and the joy she brings to us. You knew the desires of my heart. You listened to every prayer I sent up asking for children, and you sent her to me! I know she is really yours, and I feel blessed that you have given her to us to care for and to teach about You! Loving her gives me a glimpse of the love I know you have for me! Thank you!
So today, join me as we celebrate Natalie! Here are some cute pictures of my girl....and stay tuned, there will be more posting in the days to come about the whirlwind weekend of partying we did!
Natalie in her apron at the Pottery Painting pottery!
Natalie with her new bike!!
4 Comments:
Happy Birthday, Natalie! You are a cutie :)
Can't BELIEVE that doodlebug is all of 5!! So big, so full of life!
Happy birthday, beautiful!
Happy birthday, beautiful!
Wish her Happy Birthday from Aidan & Ella!!
She is such a precious and smart little girl! I've been amazed at her when I've helped with KPT. Happy birthday!
