Everything Under the Son

Because JESUS is my everything

Not my day!

Friday, March 07, 2008


Today is just not my day. Do you ever have those days?

It is not even lunch and I could already be dubbed "Worst Mother of the Year"...don't ask. And to top it off, I am serving my kids Ramen Noodles for lunch. Interesting, I know.

I'm banking on a better afternoon...
posted by Anne, 11:24 AM

2 Comments:

Hope you have a better afternoon! Emiley loves Ramen if that is any consolation!!!
Blogger Shelley, at 12:28 PM  
On Tuesday in Room 24, I couldn't find the math lesson (long story)!!, then a student intern showed up I didn't know was coming, and after PE/Music, I marched my 22 babies down to the assembly -- 20 minutes early! THEN the assembly ran long so we were marching BACK to the room when the bell rang (I accidentally typed 'rant' -- indeed). I was very ready for the day to end. They happen. Ramen was created for such a time as this -- and His mercies are new every morning. Thank you, Lord, for new days!
Blogger Sarah, at 4:26 PM  

Add a comment