Everything Under the Son

Because JESUS is my everything

Striving to be...

Tuesday, December 11, 2007


...a Proverbs 31 wife and mother. Longing to be the best wife I can be for my husband. Hoping to be the example of love and marriage and Jesus for my children. Always seeking to be the daughter, wife, and mother God has called me to be. I've got a long way to go, but with the Lord's guidance, I am taking it one moment at a time.



Proverbs 31

A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.
She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life...
...She sets about her work vigorously;
her arms are strong for her tasks...
...She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
She watches over the affairs of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
Give her the reward she has earned,
and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.

Lord, Walk with me each day as I strive to do your will for me as Your daughter, Nathaniel's wife, and Natalie and Levi's mother. Meet me where I am. Speak to me through the hustle and bustle of life, and lead me to Your quiet. As I become less of me and more of You, Lord, I know you will guide my words and my steps...let them be Your words and Your steps.
Amen.


posted by Anne, 12:04 PM

3 Comments:

Beautiful picture...but not as precious or beautiful as the subjects in that picture.

PS...the word I have to type in is too funny. rugbun....hmmmmm
Blogger Trina, at 2:06 PM  
Your pictures are gorgeous! Thanks for reminding us of what we are striving to be... Proverbs 31 wives! Love you!! Merry Christmas
Blogger Shelley, at 7:50 PM  
Your posts insire me!
Blogger Whitney, at 3:10 PM  

Add a comment