Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
A Good Day
Friday, December 14, 2007
There has been:
Dora Candyland
Go-Fish
Slap-Jack
Harold and the Purple Crayon
Watercolor Painting
Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches
and
lots and lots of hugs and laughter today.
It has been a good day!
Dora Candyland
Go-Fish
Slap-Jack
Harold and the Purple Crayon
Watercolor Painting
Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches
and
lots and lots of hugs and laughter today.
It has been a good day!
3 Comments:
Isn't it nice that just one of those days can wipe out a moth of the other days?
I know you will be blessed with many more good days!
I know you will be blessed with many more good days!
HOW FUN!!!
Now THAT IS a good day! and I am so into the peanut butter and banana sandwiches....even the left overs that come with the kisses!
