Everything Under the Son

Because JESUS is my everything

Blessed Beyond Measure

Saturday, December 29, 2007


The holidays have been amazing. Time with family and friends is always great. I love making memories with my kids that will last a lifetime. Seeing the season of love through their eyes is magical!

I may not have the latest and greatest, the biggest and best, the most popular or newest when it comes to the world's standards. I do know, however, that when it comes to the things that matter most, I am blessed beyond measure!

A husband who loves me forever and always, no matter what.

Two beautiful children who were sent straight from God.

A family who loves me despite my flaws.

Jesus...He gave His life for me.

I am truly blessed beyond measure!



posted by Anne, 8:27 PM

2 Comments:

We truly are blessed beyond measure!! Happy New Year... may we always remember to count our blessing from above :)
Blogger Shelley, at 8:42 PM  
We are blessed. You however show your blessings in your beautiful smile, your beautiful voice and the beautiful way you love the Lord and your family. In turn, you are a blessing to others, including me. Now for a New Year and new things to be thankful for.
Blogger Lindi, at 10:50 PM  

Add a comment