Everything Under the Son

Because JESUS is my everything

Isaiah 46:4b

Tuesday, November 27, 2007



This spoke to my heart at church on Sunday, and I was given permission to share it with you just as I saw it from my front pew.

Those words are like fresh water for my thirsty soul. Drink them up, and be blessed.


posted by Anne, 11:17 AM

3 Comments:

Thanks so much for sharing! What great words...scripture to learn and empower us :)
Blogger Shelley, at 1:50 PM  
Isn't it comforting to know that He holds us just like that!
Blogger Lolosblog, at 9:02 AM  
That was one of the pictures Sunday that really got me. Probably more than the whole sermon. I actually leaned over to Donna and said something like...Kelly held Makaley like that for the first month or so, and she felt so secure in his hand. I should learn a lesson at 48.
Blogger Trina, at 8:37 AM  

Add a comment