Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
Dear Hope...and Dear God
Thursday, November 29, 2007
It is hard to believe you are having your third birthday with Jesus. In so many ways, it seems like yesterday. I can't wait for the day when you can tell me all about your sweet life in Heaven. I know that is must be more wonderful than I could ever imagine, and that you are enjoying every minute. Your Big Sister Natalie is just sure that you are having the most grand of all birthday parties, complete with Happy Birthday sung by the angels, and a big "3" candle on your birthday cake! We are all looking forward to sending you our "Balloons of Love" tonight. Natalie reminded me this morning that you were waiting for them!
I hope you know how special you are to us, and that you are always a part of our little Jones Family; we aren't complete without you!
When you see me cry today, know they are bittersweet tears. I miss you like crazy, and yet I am overwhelmed with joy to know you are with Jesus forever, and I will be one day, too! And while I wish I were rocking you in my arms, I know that Jesus is taking good care of you!
Please give your Baby Brother Carson a BIG hug for us! Happy Birthday to my Hope!
I love you, my baby,
Mommy
******************************************************
Dear God,
It's me, Hope's Mommy. I know without a doubt that you are taking great care of my baby. I know she feels the constant and unconditional love that every mother wants her children to know. And I know you know how my heart feels as I celebrate her third birthday without her. And even though I know you know all of those things, I want to make a few special requests for her on this day. Could you hug her extra tight for me tonight, and when you tuck her in, will you linger a little longer as you kiss her forehead? Will you whisper in her ear just how very much her mommy misses her and loves her? Will you wake her with a smile and a song, and will you fill her days with joy and love and peace? I KNOW you will!
And, God, thanks. Thanks for loving her even more than I do. As her mother, You are the ONLY one I could ever say that about. Thank you for Jesus, and the promise that through Him I will spend forever with You as well!
Kiss her goodnight,
Anne
I hope you know how special you are to us, and that you are always a part of our little Jones Family; we aren't complete without you!
When you see me cry today, know they are bittersweet tears. I miss you like crazy, and yet I am overwhelmed with joy to know you are with Jesus forever, and I will be one day, too! And while I wish I were rocking you in my arms, I know that Jesus is taking good care of you!
Please give your Baby Brother Carson a BIG hug for us! Happy Birthday to my Hope!
I love you, my baby,
Mommy
******************************************************
Dear God,
It's me, Hope's Mommy. I know without a doubt that you are taking great care of my baby. I know she feels the constant and unconditional love that every mother wants her children to know. And I know you know how my heart feels as I celebrate her third birthday without her. And even though I know you know all of those things, I want to make a few special requests for her on this day. Could you hug her extra tight for me tonight, and when you tuck her in, will you linger a little longer as you kiss her forehead? Will you whisper in her ear just how very much her mommy misses her and loves her? Will you wake her with a smile and a song, and will you fill her days with joy and love and peace? I KNOW you will!
And, God, thanks. Thanks for loving her even more than I do. As her mother, You are the ONLY one I could ever say that about. Thank you for Jesus, and the promise that through Him I will spend forever with You as well!
Kiss her goodnight,
Anne
3 Comments:
You are an inspiration to me.
What an amazing post!
Your love and your honesty are so moving. What a loving mother you are!
