Everything Under the Son

Because JESUS is my everything

What about you?

Monday, October 15, 2007


The 15th Dittos for Kiddos was a huge success! Now I am left to recover from the craziness that is a 90+ hour workweek. Whew...I am exhausted, but glad to be hanging out with my kiddos today :)

While I work to get my life back in order...the laundry done, the house clean, the groceries bought, the kids happy...I decided I would pose a question for you all:

Do you dress-up in costumes for Halloween?

If so, what will you/your children be this year?



Let me hear from you, and I should be back soon!
posted by Anne, 3:29 PM

6 Comments:

Of course! Halloween is for kids and fun. Frank and I have been many things but our favorites were Grandpa Jones & Minnie Pearl and Hans & Frans (old SNL). Katie has been Little Bo Peep, Minnie Pearl and Gumby. But her all time favorite was a Rodeo Clown.

Last year the grandbaby was a Skunk, cutest little stinker you have ever seen. No one knows what she will be this year!
Blogger Lolosblog, at 5:01 PM  
I personally do not dress up for halloween. I may wear a cute orange tee or something to get in the spirit, but no costume :) The kids have already picked their costumes this year. Abbey will be Tinkerbelle, of coarse... Lainey is going to be a fifties girl, done up with a poodle skirt, white shirt, and hair tie. Emiley wants to be a peacock. She has been obsessed with peacocks since the Nutcracker last year. My mom is working on this costume. The kids love dressing up. They even have character dress up day at school where they dress like a character and bring the book that goes with the outfit! Lots of fun.
Blogger Shelley, at 8:52 AM  
We had to spend 40$ on Megan's costume last year because she is in adult sizes, so she is going to be a pirate again. Kali has a flower girl dress from that wedding, so I think she is going to be a bride. Robert usually dresses up and he has been underwear man (he wore his red unionalls), a whoopie cushion, and a camo man. I on the other hand refuse to dress up.... I did wear a halo last year and people made fun of me! Hmmm... what's that about!
Blogger Jessica, at 9:09 AM  
Anne-
I would love to dress up for Halloween. I rarely do it, though, unless we have a party to go to. Josh isn't quite as interested in the costume thing. Mary Alice and Major are recycling their birthday party costumes and are going to be Dorothy and the Tin Man. Their cousins will be the scarecrow and the lion. Maybe I should dress up as the wicked witch?? :)
Blogger Amber Smith, at 9:44 PM  
Morgan is going to be an indian!
Blogger Whitney, at 1:50 PM  
I don't dress up for Halloween. You know me.......I am dressed for Halloween most of the time. BUT my favorite for my kids hmmmmmmmm... Makaley was a purple M&M and Kauy was a bag of M&M's with nuts!! ha ha get it? Then, one year they decided to be a witch and a pot of witches brew. What a mess that was. However last year........we were the Wizard of Oz. YEP, even mom got into the spirit. I wore my lion's outfit that my aunt made for me in High School. HMMMthat was a treat alone!
Blogger Trina, at 9:40 AM  

Add a comment