Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
Blessed with Busy-ness!
Sunday, September 23, 2007
We have been oh-so-busy and loving every minute! I have always felt that we were either busy or bored, not a lot of in-between. It really seems that way, doesn't it? I mean, there are either tons of things to do, or there is nothing. Lately, we have been blessed to be busy!
Between story time at the library each week, and Mother's Day Out, we have also had things like playgroups, and Ladies' Bible Class, and church activities, and birthday parties. I have also been working several part-time jobs to help bring in some money, and that has been lots of fun as well. Dittos for Kiddos is coming up soon, so I have lots to do to prepare for that, along with helping my fun friends get ready too! My organizing business, which I think I have decided to call Organizing Frenzy, has taken off wonderfully. There is something exciting about cleaning out and organizing...my labelmaker is my dear friend :)
On top of all of these fun out-of-the-house things, we have the usual mommy/wife stuff like keeping the house picked up. Oh, and clean laundry is nice, too! :) There is also the organizing I have been working on for my family. Things like chore charts, daily activity plans, memory verse plans, and the Names of God study that I have yet to begin. I have also managed to squeeze in a little reading, which has been so good for my soul. I have just started another book, and will give an update soon...I have a feeling I will walk away excited and changed once again. I'll let you know.
So as you can see, we have been blessed with busy-ness! What about you? What have you been up to lately? Tell me about it...
Between story time at the library each week, and Mother's Day Out, we have also had things like playgroups, and Ladies' Bible Class, and church activities, and birthday parties. I have also been working several part-time jobs to help bring in some money, and that has been lots of fun as well. Dittos for Kiddos is coming up soon, so I have lots to do to prepare for that, along with helping my fun friends get ready too! My organizing business, which I think I have decided to call Organizing Frenzy, has taken off wonderfully. There is something exciting about cleaning out and organizing...my labelmaker is my dear friend :)
On top of all of these fun out-of-the-house things, we have the usual mommy/wife stuff like keeping the house picked up. Oh, and clean laundry is nice, too! :) There is also the organizing I have been working on for my family. Things like chore charts, daily activity plans, memory verse plans, and the Names of God study that I have yet to begin. I have also managed to squeeze in a little reading, which has been so good for my soul. I have just started another book, and will give an update soon...I have a feeling I will walk away excited and changed once again. I'll let you know.
So as you can see, we have been blessed with busy-ness! What about you? What have you been up to lately? Tell me about it...
**Check back later this week...I am working on a special challenge for you all!**
4 Comments:
I went through a (brief) phrase last spring where I realized that my busy-ness is due to an abundantly blessed life -- friends, healthy, active, family, church family, etc. -- and I need to consider my busy-ness as a blessing. Then my house got jack-hammered (and dusty, as you know).
Thank you for the reminder that our busy-ness is the result of a full, blessed life!!
Thank you for the reminder that our busy-ness is the result of a full, blessed life!!
I've been up to seeing you at most of the places you mentioned and it's been fun. I'm so thankful for our growing friendship - and of course your organizing skills :) You'll be proud that I actually filed my "to be filed" pile(s). I feel so accomplished!
I am always busy it seems, but I do get bored. The boredom is not because I don't have anything to do, it's because I have things I don't want to do... laundry! If that makes sense!
I always love reading your blog. Cant wait to hear about the challenge that lies ahead :) Glad to hear you are keeping it all together despite the busy-ness. I want to hear more about your organizing business. Sounds interesting.. Love ya!
