Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
On Marriage
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Sometime last year, Natalie announced to me that when she grew up, she was going to marry Daddy. I told her that was not possible...that Daddy was already taken. I took the opportunity to explain that marriage was one man, married to one woman...forever, just the way God planned. She shed a few tears, but soon got over it and moved on.
Fast forward to a few weeks ago. We were talking about her growing up. I was thinking about her only being a year away from Kindergarten. She, however, was looking much further into the future. She said that when she grows up she is going to live with me. "Why?" I asked. She said, "Well, Mom. When I grow up, I am going to marry Levi. Maybe he'll be sweet by then."
So there you have it!
Fast forward to a few weeks ago. We were talking about her growing up. I was thinking about her only being a year away from Kindergarten. She, however, was looking much further into the future. She said that when she grows up she is going to live with me. "Why?" I asked. She said, "Well, Mom. When I grow up, I am going to marry Levi. Maybe he'll be sweet by then."
So there you have it!
2 Comments:
Ha Ha-a-a-a! That was funny!
That is tooo00 precious. You know that I love your family. Now, if she does marry my son, I hope Natalie likes me because this week Kauy said that I could live with him and his wife for a few years if "you don't have someone to take care of you, mom" hmmmmm
