Everything Under the Son

Because JESUS is my everything

Khaki

Monday, July 16, 2007


Yesterday, before swimming, Nathaniel announced that the kids needed to come and get their sunscreen put on. Natalie walks in and says, "But Daddy, I am khaki, so I don't need any more sunscreen!"

We have since discovered that while Natalie has never had a sunburn, and only grows a more beautiful tan each time she is outside, Levi has the curse of fair skin just like me! We were out roughly an hour, and his sweet little shoulders are now a new shade of pink. Lesson learned...Levi MUST, MUST keep sunscreen on at all times while outdoors! Poor little pumpkin!
posted by Anne, 8:49 AM

4 Comments:

I can SURE relate to Levi! The only tan I can get is have dirt blow and stick on me!

But no matter how khaki Natalie gets, she still needs to wear sunscreen just as much as Levi to protect her little self from future skin cancers! That's the American Cancer Society person in me coming out! SPF 15 or higher! :)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:19 AM  
That Natalie is always thinking:) I just love her sweet ways. I wish I was a deeper khaki each time I went outside.
Blogger Erica, at 9:15 AM  
That is so cute! She has such an imagination. We are pretty Khaiki too this summer! Lots of fun in the sun......
Blogger Shelley, at 12:54 PM  
I say 30 or higher! She'll still get a tan; but she won't have leathery skin when she's old! Moisturize Moisturize Moisturize! :) A little advice from Aunt Kellye
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:59 PM  

Add a comment