Everything Under the Son

Because JESUS is my everything

I asked the Lord...

Friday, June 22, 2007


"I asked the LORD to give me this child, and he has given me my request. Now I am giving him to the LORD, and he will belong to the LORD his whole life."

1 Samuel 1:27-28


Thank you Lord, for my gifts of Natalie and Levi. Help me to guide them always closer to You, for they are Yours. Amen.


posted by Anne, 3:43 PM

1 Comments:

Anne,
Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comment, it is always comforting to see others who have made it through tough situations like ours. I love your tradition of releasing balloons on the "birthday". It sounds like a great way to include the kids in remembering their siblings in a very tangible way!
Blogger MikeandCharlsie, at 8:34 PM  

Add a comment