Everything Under the Son

Because JESUS is my everything

Busy-Ness

Tuesday, April 24, 2007


Just a few photos to catch you up on all of the busy-ness in our world the last week or so!




Natalie and her Aunt Kellye...whom she ADORES!



Me and Natalie at breakfast in California!



Natalie walking on the beach...she LOVED it!



Levi and his first birthday cake...made to look like a cowboy sheriff's badge!



And while the girls were in California, the boys were home having some fun in the bluebonnets!


So Handsome!!



Levi trying to stand up in the bluebonnets!



Busy we have been...and happy!


posted by Anne, 8:29 PM

3 Comments:

I missed you on Sunday -- but I wasn't exactly "there" myself -- so I thought maybe I just didn't see you!

Looks full and busy! Natalie looks like her Aunt Kellye, too!
Blogger Sarah, at 11:52 AM  
Looks like yall have had lots of fun lately. We would love to hear more about your trip to California. Your kids are so adorable! Take care....
Blogger Shelley, at 9:24 PM  
Hey Anne!
You've been tagged! Check my blog for the details.

Amber :)
Blogger Amber Smith, at 3:36 PM  

Add a comment