Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
Have you ever...
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Have you ever worn the cutest shoes, only to find that after standing for a time, you think your toes are about to fall off?
I have.
Have you ever wondered why it seems to take two or three changes before you can settle on something to wear to church on Sunday?
I have.
Have you ever had a "fat day"? Felt like "the fat friend"?
I have.
Have you ever awakened with a song on your mind, and discovered it wouldn't go away ALL DAY? It just kept running around in your head, and you even found yourself humming it...ALL DAY!
I have.
Have you ever felt so much love for your kids that it hurt?
I have.
Have you ever sat at the end of the day, and thought to yourself, "Wow, God, You are SOOO good!"?
I have.
...and yesterday, today, and tomorrow, God, You are so good!
I have.
Have you ever wondered why it seems to take two or three changes before you can settle on something to wear to church on Sunday?
I have.
Have you ever had a "fat day"? Felt like "the fat friend"?
I have.
Have you ever awakened with a song on your mind, and discovered it wouldn't go away ALL DAY? It just kept running around in your head, and you even found yourself humming it...ALL DAY!
I have.
Have you ever felt so much love for your kids that it hurt?
I have.
Have you ever sat at the end of the day, and thought to yourself, "Wow, God, You are SOOO good!"?
I have.
...and yesterday, today, and tomorrow, God, You are so good!
4 Comments:
All the time!
May we praise God even when we feel fat...
May we praise God even when we feel fat...
I can say "AMEN" to all those statements! God is so good and He helps us carry on even when our shoes hurt, we feel fat, or cannot make a decison to save our lives. He even puts that tune in our heads that keep us praising Him all day! love ya
Hey... glad you want to join in "ON OUR WAY"
login: shelleydhale@hotmail.com
password: onourway
Cant wait to see a post from you!
login: shelleydhale@hotmail.com
password: onourway
Cant wait to see a post from you!
I have those days all the time too:) I am just glad that I can worship that Lord and know deep down all the superficial stuff does not matter. I walk around with several tunes in my head:)
