Everything Under the Son

Because JESUS is my everything

Where are the car fairies?

Monday, February 05, 2007


Lately, the "car fairies" are not hanging around much. If you'll remember, in December we spent an obscene amount of cash on new tires...not to mention that our van has spent more than it's fair share of time in the shop for a sliding door issue. Now, it's the brakes. And keep in mind that brakes are just something that are needed in a car...you know, so you can do things like STOP! Anyway, the front ones are shot and need replacing (I think metal-on-metal was how they described it), and the rear brakes need to be adjusted and aligned...and no, none of that is free. ARGH!



And, by the way, if you happen to see the car fairies around, can you send them back home? Thanks!
posted by Anne, 9:12 AM

4 Comments:

Go see my good and faithful mechanic friend, John Wheeler! He can FIX YOU UP in the brakes department for a FRACTION of what "places" cost!!
Blogger Sarah, at 10:16 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:17 AM  
I just caught up on all your blogs about recapping the last 5-6 years. I think it has been one of your best healing treatments to write this all in your blog journal. I also lost a baby (stillborn), but did not ever get any help in dealing with that grief.
Pam
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:12 PM  
Dont you love the car fairies!! I hope they come home soon and fix all your problems... it is so frustrating how much everything costs these days.
Blogger Shelley, at 10:21 AM  

Add a comment