Everything Under the Son

Because JESUS is my everything

Valentines Day 2007

Wednesday, February 14, 2007


Happy Valentines everyone! I hope your day has been filled with love and joy.

Our day started with a special breakfast of heart-shaped chocolate chip pancakes! Natalie was so surprised when she walked into the breakfast room..."Yummy Breakstast!" Even Levi enjoyed the great treat, eating a whole pancake all by himself!

The day has been filled with lots of hugs and kisses, as well as working on Natalie's valentines for school. We made pink heart-shaped rice crispy treats for her to take as well. I think she will have a great time exchanging sweet gifts with all of her classmates!

Since today is Wednesday, I have to be early for church...I'm singing on the praise team tonight. I decided we would make the best of it, and I have created a special Daddy-Daughter-Levi dinner! Complete with heart-shaped cornbread to have with their stew, and heart-shaped peanut butter brownies, I hope their dinner date is great fun! Creating traditions for my family is important, and I think Natalie will LOVE the special time with her Daddy, even if little brother is along too! She just happens to think Daddy and Levi are the best guys ever! I will have to agree on that one!

So take a deep breath, enjoy each moment, and share some love today...and every day...with those around you!
posted by Anne, 4:44 PM

1 Comments:

Oh how sweet, Wait a minute that means you are setting the bar high for future years. Do you know what you started. Actually I am very proud of you. It will be a wonderful tradition and it will help knit your family. Keep up the good work! Your precious.
Love Mom
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:55 AM  

Add a comment