Everything Under the Son

Because JESUS is my everything

Losing my credibility...

Friday, February 09, 2007


So, when my job is to help others make their place tidy and organized, but my own home is currently in shambles, does that mean I am losing my credibility?



This has not been my week for keeping up with household tidiness! You name it, it can probably be found on my living room floor, somewhere amongst the toys, blankets, and millions of shoes!



Today, I am resolved to de-clutter and put some calm back into my surroundings. When that is done, hopefully I can regain some of my credibility! And just maybe this shows that though I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE organizing and tidying, that sometimes, I fall down. Not to mention that it gives me a chance to start over again!



And if you haven't lost all faith in me, I'm still Organizer for Hire!

posted by Anne, 12:30 PM

1 Comments:

So, it might be like the author of Fitness Friday missing a solid two weeks of work-outs and eating chocolate chip cookies for breakfast? Not that that would ever happen... ahem...

Check out this gal -- loved some of these ideas !
Blogger Sarah, at 3:30 PM  

Add a comment