Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
Odds and Ends
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Just thought I would post a couple of new pics. It has been snowing at our house most of the day today. Funny though, just a couple of miles away, it was ice and frozen rain! We are thankful we got the powdery white stuff...and as you can see from the photo, Natalie enjoyed it too!

My ever talented hubby also took some great photos including this one of the frozen bushes with red berries outside our home. Isn't it beautiful?!

And then, I couldn't leave poor Levi out, so I thought I would post this one. He is such a handsome boy! I wonder what he was thinking when he put his hand to his cheek? So cute!
My ever talented hubby also took some great photos including this one of the frozen bushes with red berries outside our home. Isn't it beautiful?!
And then, I couldn't leave poor Levi out, so I thought I would post this one. He is such a handsome boy! I wonder what he was thinking when he put his hand to his cheek? So cute!
4 Comments:
Knowing what I know about poor Levi, he probably thought, "Man, it makes my ears hurt to smile like this!" One time I took one-year pictures of a little girl and most of them were of her with a somber look with both hands on her cheeks. They were precious and pensive - looking. Turned out she had a double ear infection!
We just aren't that frozen over here!
We just aren't that frozen over here!
We have NO SNOW! It's just ice and boring. I sent Kenny to the paper box to get us a paper and he rode his scooter! "I only fell once."
We are in for the day over here.
Did I send you the photo contest info?
We are in for the day over here.
Did I send you the photo contest info?
Your kids are so CUTE!!! We had an icy weekend in Hamilton too and it is continuing today, Monday. NO SCHOOL!!! so we are just hanging out in P.J's today.
Hey Anne! Your kids are absolutely adorable. I saw your blog on my sister-in-laws...Summer Best. You probably don't know she is my sister-in-law...anyway, just wanted to say hi. Email some time to catch up.
angie@pipsyeah.com
Angie (Land) Best
angie@pipsyeah.com
Angie (Land) Best
, at 3:30 PM

