Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
January 2007
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
It is sometimes hard to believe that 2007 has already begun! 2006 was a whirlwind for us...busy and blessed. This fine month of January holds several important days for me. This month I will celebrate 5 years cancer free! This month I will celebrate 6 years of marriage to an amazing man of God. This month I will celebrate and remember the day we found out we were expecting Carson, our little angel. I will never forget those two pink lines, or how Carson changed my life forever!
I will celebrate the beginning of a new year with a clean slate, and another chance to make some changes. To read and study my Bible more. To pray more, and draw nearer to my Heavenly Father. To love on my husband and my kids more. I'm convinced we can never share too many hugs! To exercise more (I've already used the treadmill so I'm off to a good start!). To make some new friends. (Nathaniel and I have kind of fallen out of the loop this year and we need to make some connections). To love our friends more. To focus on our own marriage, and to pray for those marriages around us.
We are so richly blessed and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us in 2007!
Our prayer for you is that God fills your days with joy and your nights with peaceful rest. That He fills your hearts with love and your soul with peace! As Nathaniel put in our Christmas letter, "Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away." (We aren't sure where the quote came from, anonymous)
May your 2007 be filled with moments that take your breath away!
I will celebrate the beginning of a new year with a clean slate, and another chance to make some changes. To read and study my Bible more. To pray more, and draw nearer to my Heavenly Father. To love on my husband and my kids more. I'm convinced we can never share too many hugs! To exercise more (I've already used the treadmill so I'm off to a good start!). To make some new friends. (Nathaniel and I have kind of fallen out of the loop this year and we need to make some connections). To love our friends more. To focus on our own marriage, and to pray for those marriages around us.
We are so richly blessed and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us in 2007!
Our prayer for you is that God fills your days with joy and your nights with peaceful rest. That He fills your hearts with love and your soul with peace! As Nathaniel put in our Christmas letter, "Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away." (We aren't sure where the quote came from, anonymous)
May your 2007 be filled with moments that take your breath away!
5 Comments:
Those sound like great plans to me!
Blessings to you all in 2007. We are going to have to go on some hikes down Peppergrass!
Anne,
I tried to comment the other day, but blogger wouldn't let me.
You always have so many good things to say. Your blog is so encouraging. I'm glad you decided to keep up the blog.
Love you-
Amber :)
I tried to comment the other day, but blogger wouldn't let me.
You always have so many good things to say. Your blog is so encouraging. I'm glad you decided to keep up the blog.
Love you-
Amber :)
I want a picture of you & Natalie with your new haircuts, although I heard the story that Natalie didn't like yours, but "it was OK if you liked it, Mommy!"
Pam
Pam
, at 10:57 PM
Hi, Anne -
I got your comment on my blog a while back, but I couldnt figure out how to link back to you. I finally saw your link on Shelley's blog, so I stopped by... your children are just adorable! This blog thing has been lots of fun for me to reconnect and keep in touch with lots of old friends from Abilene... I will enjoy keeping up with you and your gang!
Take care...
~Summer
I got your comment on my blog a while back, but I couldnt figure out how to link back to you. I finally saw your link on Shelley's blog, so I stopped by... your children are just adorable! This blog thing has been lots of fun for me to reconnect and keep in touch with lots of old friends from Abilene... I will enjoy keeping up with you and your gang!
Take care...
~Summer

