Everything Under the Son
Because JESUS is my everything
Priceless!
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Two cars needing a total of 6 new tires - $700
One broken crib - $100 (estimated)
1 new pair of glasses - $175
The feeling I get when I look into the faces of these two precious miracles - PRICELESS!
One broken crib - $100 (estimated)
1 new pair of glasses - $175
The feeling I get when I look into the faces of these two precious miracles - PRICELESS!
3 Comments:
I'm so there with you on that one. A $600 car repair bill last week and no work the last 2 weeks of December. But worth it to see my baby boy smile!
, at 1:17 PM
They are so cute!!! Natalie has grown so much since we saw you last. Have a Merry Christmas.
Thank goodness for that Dave Ramsey emergency fund!!!!!I love these two precious babies.

