Everything Under the Son

Because JESUS is my everything

No Pressure!

Friday, December 08, 2006


No pressure but there are only 17 shopping days until Christmas! That is less than three weeks, people!!



All gifts are purchased, wrapped, and under the tree! Woo-hoo! Time to sit back, listen to Christmas music, sip a hot cup of coconut coffee, and enjoy the tree!



How about you? How's the Christmas shopping coming in your neck of the woods?
posted by Anne, 5:53 PM

7 Comments:

Shopping -- going GREAT! Decorating -- not so much!
Blogger Sarah, at 8:18 PM  
sore subject on all realms in this house...I must finish my decorating so Natalie can come over and take a peek
Blogger SKQBDOO, at 10:23 PM  
Uh, NO! I have done VERY LITTLE. I have some presents (I ran to Target during the 45 min dance lesson) and I still have to mail to Alabama!
Blogger AbbieCRAZY, at 8:04 AM  
Well, Will and I are headed to Dallas to finish up this weekend. I am about half way finished, but HOPE to be done by tomorrow. I will report back. Good for you... I love the feeling of being finished and then relaxing and enjoying the season
Blogger Shelley, at 10:58 AM  
Getting closer, only a few more to buy. I just have so MANY!! I have decided to be more like you and start my Christmas shopping in October next year. :)
Blogger Amber Smith, at 9:39 PM  
Bah! Humbug!

I'd like to get with family, and visit, and look at the pretty twinkling tree, and enjoy the fireplace, and have some good food, and forget the whole gift-exchange thing.

There's a reason people tend to die of heart-attacks around Christmas (http://www.circ.ahajournals.org/cgi/content/full/110/25/3781)- I suspect it's all the stress....

(Be aware I'm not fully serious about the "Bah! Humbug!" attitude; I'm only about 97% serious....)
Blogger Kent West, at 11:49 PM  
This is Mary Beth from Dr. Maberry's office! I am a blogger as well and will enjoy keeping up with ya'll. The Christmas card was adorable!
Blogger Mary Beth, at 9:44 AM  

Add a comment