Everything Under the Son

Because JESUS is my everything

Close to Home

Thursday, November 09, 2006


Yep...I am officially addicted to Gray's Anatomy. I did not think that I would be so into this show, but I am. If I am not going to be home, I insist that we tape it so I can watch it later. I am guilty of watching it and then watching the recorded version so I can pick up on all the little things I missed the first time.

Tonight's episode was another good one, but VERY hard for me to watch. If you watched it, and you know our story, you know exactly what I am talking about. The precious young couple who had to give birth to their stillborn child. It hit so close to my heart, and brought back so much emotion. My heart hurt for this couple, and for the doctors as they had to tell them the news. Tears flowed as I watched her give birth and grieve such loss...I know the great pain. I can remember so much, so clearly. Hearing the news, laboring, delivery, and oh, the tears that flowed...I will never, ever forget.

Not a day goes by that I do not miss my Carson, I think of him always. Not a day goes by that Natalie does not talk of her brother..."He lives in Heaven with Jesus." I carry him in my heart, and cannot wait to see that face again in Heaven...to hold him and breathe him in. Until then, I will love him from this earth, and dream of Heaven and all that awaits me, and even cry sometimes. It's okay to cry...we still do.

God is good, and He is caring for my sweet one until I am home...home with Him forever!
posted by Anne, 9:02 PM

2 Comments:

Bless your heart -- I did watch it and thought of you, as you can imagine. And I cried all over again (like I am NOW - SHOOT! :-)What a journey you have been on ...
Blogger Sarah, at 7:23 AM  
Sometimes those hospital shows just hit too close to home...
Blogger AbbieCRAZY, at 8:24 AM  

Add a comment